Sunday, March 21, 2010

"There is no love sincerer than the love of food."

And so it begins...

After a few years of culinary adventures, I decided it was probably about time I started jotting some notes down, and what better way than the always-accessible, ever-cliche "food blog"?  I must admit that I'm not entirely sure of the usefulness of this blog for any outside readers, but I certainly think it will help me to capture some of my trials, tribulations and perhaps a success here or there, for use in future endeavors.  If, along the way, I'm able to share some fun ideas with other folks, then all the better.

I plan on posting accounts of some of the epicurean experiments that take place in my kitchen, as well as any fun recipe ideas or dishes I come across in the "real world."  I also plan to include information about wine pairings and perhaps a photo or two.

I've been doing quite a bit of cooking over the past two weeks, so there will likely be a retroactive post or two.

Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment